Bactinex® V300 is a standard activity* antimicrobial containing Erythromycin. It is effective against a wide range of gram positive bacteria that commonly infect fuel ethanol fermentations as well as certain species of Pediococcus that are not efficaciously controlled by Virginiamycin and Penicillin.
- Active ingredient: Erythromycin Thiocyanate (veterinary grade)
- Activity per pound: Not Less Than 600 MCG/MG
- Inert Ingredient: Dextrose
- *Standard activity is based on LBDS’ research and quality assurance testing indicating if the product is used at the recommended use rate, the stated activity is adequate to inhibit commonly occurring bacteria specifically L. fermentum and L. brevis both industry isolated and ATCC.
View SDS Sheet (PDF)
- View Product Data Sheet (PDF)